Plug and Play Street Light Management
Gone are the days of uncertain asset status and the inability to control your city’s lighting systems. With CIMCON’s precisely engineered, intelligent Light Management Systems, cities can now have complete, secured control over their lighting infrastructure with an astonishing degree of granularity at any time of the day.
Municipalities either don’t have funding for full change out, or funding is distributed between different departments.
Cities don’t always get savings benefit if utilities own streetlights or don’t lower streetlight rates.
Lights are too bright or too white causing hindrance while driving.
Finding the correct spare and inventory for growing smart cities landscape.
Streetlight wireless control could be hacked causing lapses in public safety.
CIMCON’s LightingGale automated “plug and play” street light monitoring and control system offers the lowest “life cycle cost of ownership”, reducing energy usage, maintenance, and repair costs while improving the quality of lighting services. This creates a city-wide digital canopy that enables cities and utilities to remotely monitor, maintain and, in many cases, monetize their lighting assets.
- System capabilities:
- CIMCON SLC conforms to dimensional requirements of ANSI standards
- It is available in 3 Pin, 5 Pin & 7 Pin NEMA Receptacle
- Robust twist lock contacts for a reliable power interconnect
- Receptacle comes pre-terminated with wire leads for ease of integration into new or existing light fixtures
- Multiple network support
- Remote Control and Scheduling
- GPS integration for easy asset management
- Flexible Dimming Controls
- Revenue Grade Energy Metering
- Asset Management and Health Monitoring
- Fault Tolerant
- Alert Notifications via email and SMS text messages
- Burn Hours Monitoring & Reporting
- 128/256 bit AES encryption between all devices for optimal security
- Comprehensive Energy Dashboards
- Multiple Protocol Support
- Easy installation & scalability
Plug and Play installation
Assists with asset tracking
Reduce Energy Costs by at least 30% through adaptive dimming
Reduce Maintenance and Repair Costs by up to 50% with “one trip” repair
Reduce light pollution
Increase lamp life
Enables proactive repairs and reduces citizen complaints
Increases LED life with timely maintainance
Exceptional Fault Tolerance
Increase Quality of Lighting Services