18th June 2022
We are pleased to share that our Hon’ble Prime Minister has inaugurated various new projects worth Rs. 219 Crore through e-Lokarpan during Gujarat Gaurav Abhiyan in Vadodara. Under these projects, one of the projects being inaugurated by the Hon’ble Prime Minister is for Smart Street Light Control System in Vadodara, the project is under Vadodara Smart City and CIMCON has implemented Intelligent Street Light Control System for this prestigious project.
- Replacement of 12,000 HPSV light in fittings on main roads in energy-efficient LED Street Light fixtures with smart features.
- Upgradation of existing 3000 LED fixtures to Smart Street Light Fittings with Smart Light Controller.
- Total Project Cost: Rs. 38 Crore.
Measurable and Positive Results:
- Installation of High efficient LED Street Lights along with Smart Light Controllers.
- Energy Saving up to a minimum of 60% and hence reduction of Energy Bill by about 60%
- Reduction in maintenance costs by more than 50% after Installation of Smart Street Light Control System.
- Negligible wastage of Energy due to the complete automatization of the Street Lighting System
- Complete and comprehensive control over each individual Street Light through GPS Mapping, Fault Monitoring, Switching, and Dimming while completely avoiding manual intervention.